This section contains 2 parts:
Part-1 consists of scope of Service Provider for Land Facilitation:
Arrangement of land Parcel for the Solar PV Power Plant with option of either ownership transfer or long term lease, which shall cover broadly the following scope:
- Stamp duty charges for land registration- As applicable on date of registration
- Geotech reports
- DD from advocate (before sale of land)
- Registration Charges
- NA Conversion
- Mutation entry
- NOC or similar document from Gram Panchayat/Patwari/Sarpanch
- NOC or similar document from any other govt./non-govt./private office - as applicable
- Liasoning works related to Land
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Advocate fee
- Advocate due diligence title search report
- Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Boundary Marking of Site
- News Paper Notice
- 7/12 Extract/Sale Deed Documentation
- Obtaining copies of details of land from Record of Rights and/or Settlement Register
- Mother documents for Land
- Survey map
- 6/12 extract- mutation entries
- Right-of-Way (ROW) issues & associated cost for the land parcel which includes clearance from local/private/govt. bodies, both in legal and physical sense including the compensation to these as and when applicable.
- Any legal disputes during the execution of the project related to the land.
- All necessary clearances, registration and approvals for Land
- Approach roads to plant for movement of Containers and trucks
- Railway Crossing Approval, if applicable
- Forest Clearance for Plant
- BSNL line energization approval
- Tripartite agreement between Land Service Provider, L&T and Project Developer.
- Facilitation of execution of sale deed
- Boundary layout, preferably AutoCAD layout Note: All the associated charges towards the performance of the above scope shall include statutory, liasoning charges, taxes and duties.
Part-2 consists of sScope of Service Provider for Permits, Licenses and Approvals:
Arrangement of Permits, Licenses and Approvals for the Solar PV Power Plant shall cover broadly the following scope:
- RREC registration
- Evacuation approval from GSS
- MNRE & RRECL Approval
- RDPPC/RRVPNL Approvals
- Approval, arrangements and agreements related to Banking of power
- Approval, arrangements and agreements related to Wheeling of Power.
- Open access Approval for captive power utilization purpose
- Local state government project registration
- Approval for the issue of credit notes for Energy injected to the grid
- All necessary Project Related Approvals
- CEIG approval for Plant
It is worth noting that all the associated charges towards the performance of the above scope shall include statutory, liasoning charges, taxes and duties.